Lawrence Fennelly(CPOI, CSSM)
5 Star Reviews
About Lawrence Fennelly
Lawrence J. Fennelly, CPOI, CSSM is an internationally recognized authority on crime prevention, security planning, and analysis and on the study of how environmental factors (CPTED), physical hardware, alarms, lighting, site design, management practices, litigation consultants, security policies and procedures and guard management contribute to criminal victimization.
In his security consultant experience, he has conducted surveys/audits of large complexes as well as small. Plus written a set of Best Practices. Mr. Fennelly is an active member of the American Society for Industrial Security. This association consists of about 38,000 members who are all in the security profession. He has been involved in several of their National Committees and as well as lecturing for them. He is a past Chair of the Crime Prevention & Loss Prevention Council and in 2015 the Chair of the ASIS, School Safety & Security Council.
- (1988) – Bachelor of Science in Law Enforcement, Western, New England College,
- (1982-1985) – Attended Harvard College Evening Extension Program.
- (1977) – Graduated from “Career and Organizational Development Program,” Harvard College.
- (1976) – Associate Degree in Criminal Science, Massachusetts Bay Community College, Wellesley, MA.
- (1975) – Graduated from the National Crime Prevention Institute, University of Louisville,
KY – Class 19.
- (1974) – Attended the first course of three months of Law Enforcement Training Program at the Cambridge Police Academy.
- Active Lifetime Member – ASIS International Boston Chapter, Lifetime member of ASIS –
(1997 – Present)
- Expert Witness & Author – litigationconsultants.com – (1980 – Present)